Want the job done right, exceptionally well and ahead of deadline?
Jennifer’s your gal. With three decades of experience under her belt, she’s a passionate brand evangelist, creative strategist and problem-solver, fearless project leader and results- and detail-oriented specialist, all rolled up into one. “Once a client, forever a friend” is Jennifer’s motto.
AT&T, Barnie’s Coffee & Tea Co., Barton Malow Builders, Carvel, Darden Restaurants, Cirque du Soleil, Disney On Ice®, Frito Lay, Hyatt Hotels, Kiehl’s Since 1851, LensCrafters, National School Board Association, Manheim, Monster Jam, Nike, Oracle, Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey®, SeaWorld Orlando, The Coca-Cola Company, Stars North Films, The Mall at Millenia, Tiffany & Co., Tribune Co., Universal Orlando Resort, Walt Disney Imagineering
Strategic planning, project leadership, client service, traditional and digital media strategy/execution, event publicity, celebrity media tours, issues/crisis communications, writing/editorial services
- Northwestern University (BS in speech/radio-TV-film, cum laude); University of Sussex
- Past president and active member, PRSA Orlando Chapter
- Virtual agency/remote working pioneer
- Wife and proud mother of gainfully employed young adults
- Pop culture fanatic and documentary filmmaker
- Recovering fashionista
- Traveler and foodie
- Behaviorist and trend-spotter
Little Known Fact
Jennifer taught Jane Fonda-style aerobics in the 80’s, headband, leg-warmers and all, in Chicago, Boston, Orlando and London.