Carolyn is a proven thought-leader with a distinguished reputation as a mentor and role model among her industry peers. Few can match her ethical compass and sound judgment. She combines big-picture strategic counsel and detail-oriented tactical support to exceed the needs of the client with a keen ability to stay ahead of the trends without losing focus on the fundamentals of PR. Carolyn is also a gifted writer with the uncanny ability to convey client messages with pinpoint accuracy.
BakerHostetler LLP, Children’s Home Society of Florida, Florida Dairy Farmers, Florida Hospital, Florida Water Services/Southern States Utilities, LandDesign, Memorial Health Systems, Orange County Public Schools, Pinnacle Financial Corporation, South Florida Water Management District, United HealthCare of Florida, US Equity Advantage, Vanguard Medical Concepts
Strategic planning, client service, editorial/content creation services, issues/crisis communications management
- Proud member of the Gator Nation with a BS in journalism from the University of Florida
- Mother of two successful adult children and a lovable “custom-breed” pup named Harry
- Leadership involvement in PRSA at the local, state and national levels
- Founding director of the Health Care Center for the Homeless
- Avid gardener with a penchant for roses, hydrangeas and orchids
Little Known Fact
Carolyn has run eight half-marathons and is trying to convince herself to double down on a full marathon. Proof that you’re never too old to succumb to peer pressure.