Motor-Centric Dining and Entertainment Destination Returns with Health and Safety Plan
ORLANDO, Fla. – Ace Cafe Orlando today announced the reopening of its motor-centric dining and entertainment venue in downtown Orlando on Tuesday, June 2 at 11:00 a.m. Patrons can enjoy the Ace’s celebrated American diner fare with a twist by ordering through the Ace’s new online ordering system at acecafeusa.com, as well as curbside delivery, takeout and dine-in options. Currently the Ace will be open from 11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. Monday – Saturday and Sunday from 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
In preparation, the Ace has created a comprehensive Health & Safety Plan that includes several measures in social distancing and cleaning protocols in an effort to protect the well-being of all patrons and team members. Some of these items include:
- All team members will be required to have their temperature taken upon entering the establishment and will wear masks and gloves.
- Team members will wash their hands often throughout their shift, practicing the handwashing recommendations per the CDC.
- The Ace’s indoor and outdoor seating areas are spaced at least six feet apart, as recommended by the CDC, per the current social distancing guidelines.
- All tables, chairs, barstools and counters will be cleaned and sanitized between each seating.
- All high contact surfaces including restrooms and door handles will be sanitized frequently.
- Ace Cafe will have multiple sanitization stations available to patrons for use throughout the property.
- June 5 and June 12: Bungalower and Enzian Theater have teamed up to host a drive-in movie series featuring Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Ark on June 5 and E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial on June 12 at the Ace. More details at Bungalower.com.
- June 21: Father’s Day Car Show featuring lunch and dinner specials.
For the month of June, the Ace will not host its normal weekly/weekend meets and Thursday/Saturday Bike Nights. Ace Cafe continues to monitor daily updates and progress and plans to resume all regularly scheduled meets and events in July, while following all venue capacity and social distancing guidelines instructed by the CDC and local Orange County officials.
The first North America location of the celebrated London-based cafe, Ace Cafe Orlando made its world debut on May 19, 2017 after an award-winning renovation of three historic downtown buildings. The Ace’s distinctive brand of dining and entertainment continues to bring together those with a passion for cars, motorcycles, rock n’ roll, good times, and good friends.
|WHERE:||Ace Cafe Orlando, 100 West Livingston Street, Orlando, FL 32801. On the corner of Garland Avenue and Livingston Street. Parking located on-site at the Ace Cafe surface “car park” on first-come, first-serve basis, and in nearby parking garages. Click here for a map.|
|407.996.MOTO (6686) or www.acecafeusa.com
|ABOUT ACE CAFE:||Ace Cafe is the most famous motor-diner on the planet. Since 1938, Ace Cafe London has been a mecca for those passionate about cars, bikes and rock ’n roll culture. The original location on London’s North Circular Road began as a transport cafe for truckers, then evolved into a popular destination for rock ‘n roll-loving teens riding motorbikes during the ’50s and ’60s. Today, the Ace has a multi-generational appeal from motorsports enthusiasts from all over the world. Ace Cafe North America holds the exclusive licensee rights in North America and South America for this world-famous brand. Ace Cafe Orlando is the first North American venue for Ace Cafe. Other Ace Cafe locations around the globe include London, Lahti, Beijing, Lucerne and Barcelona. For more information, visit www.acecafeusa.com.|
|MEDIA CONTACTS:||On assignment for Bisbee and Company
Jennifer Bisbee, APR, 407.257.4667, firstname.lastname@example.org
Amanda Mestdagh, APR, 407.883.89933, email@example.com
Editor’s Note: Click here for the digital media kit, including images, fact sheets and more. Photo credit: Ace Cafe Orlando