Susan is a marketing professional whose career has spanned over 30 years in the Central Florida marketplace. Her experience includes corporate marketing, event management, community relations, public relations, advertising and sales. After completing a 20-year position with one of the nation’s largest real estate companies, Susan consults in the areas of marketing, public relations and business development for area organizations.
Brixmor Property Group, Mears Transportation Group, Kinneret Council on Aging, Orlando Utilities Commission, Business and Leadership Institute, Lanier Parking, National Association of Industrial and Office Parks (NAIOP), Super Marketing Promotions, Pearson’s Café and Catering, International Drive Master Transit & Improvement District
Strategy, engagement, community relations, event management
- Proud UCF Knight Graduate
- Served in leadership positions on Board of Directors including Visit Orlando, International Drive Master Transit Authority, Efficient Transportation Commission (ETC), Track Shack Youth Foundation
- Served on Orange County Mayor Teresa Jacob’s, International Drive Visioning Committee, a year-long appointed position focused on creating a long-range plan for the convention district
- Volunteer at the Coalition for the Homeless, Senior’s First
- Passion for fashion specializing in purses and shoes!
Little Known Fact
Competitive gymnast, tennis player, bicyclist, college coxswain, marathon runner…Susan has never met a sport she has not embraced!