Known as a jack of all trades or marketing chameleon, Paul is a dynamic marketing professional with 25+ years of experience in strategy, project management, promotions, communications and special events. He leverages his unique balance of strategic, technical and creative skill sets to get the job done. Need a strong project manager who leaves no stone unturned? Some creative ideas for your next campaign? A celebrity VIP/celebrity tour guide who never met a diva he didn’t tame? No worries – Paul’s got you covered!
Step Up For Students, Disney Cruise Line, Children’s Home Society of Florida, Massey Services, Disney’s Yellow Shoes Advertising Group, Marketplace Events, Walt Disney Parks & Resorts
Project management, promotional strategy/execution, client services, celebrity/VIP handling, integrated marketing
- Illinois State University (BS in Public Relations, BS in Recreation & Park Administration)
- Certified Dog Handler for Peace Comfort Dog and Lutheran Church Charities
- Plays softball and sings in the church choir, but not at the same time!
- Avid traveler and amateur photographer
- Can be found in a MLB stadium watching a baseball game
Little Known Fact
Hmmm… what’s more interesting? That Paul has performed in Carnegie Hall or that he has experience narrating cataract surgery?