If there’s one word to describe Michele, it’s passionate. Whether working on a local cause-related integrated communications campaign, planning a sports or food and wine-themed event or coaching a client through an interview, Michele is always 100 percent “all in.” Her dedication and commitment is demonstrated through her many long-term relationships. Michele is truly one degree of separation from other professionals in the Central Florida business community – she knows everyone. When not networking at the latest charitable event or lighting her iPhone at a rock concert, you can find Michele running her own shop, Michele Plant Communications.
Brave Industrial Solutions, Central Florida Sports Commission, Church Street Station, Disney Sports & Recreation, Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts, Florida Marlins Baseball Club, Global Peace Film Festival, Harbor House of Central Florida, Heart of Florida United Way, International Diamond Center, Liddun International/Virginia Slims Legends, Orlando Rays Baseball Club, The Peabody Orlando, Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel.
Strategic planning, media relations strategy and execution, community relations, cause-related marketing, project management, event planning and execution, sports/themed entertainment marketing
- University of Central Florida graduate (BS in Journalism)
- Competed on a tennis scholarship at Virginia Commonwealth University and the University of Central Florida. Ranked as high as 70 in Florida.
- Avid concert-goer and loves her rock music. Some of her favorites: Aerosmith, Foo Fighters, Goo Goo Dolls and Bon Jovi
- Proud stepmom of two boys
- Huge animal lover with two fur babies. As she likes to say, her husband came with two kids and she came with two dogs – who are her kids!
Little Known Fact
Michele has completed nine half-marathons over the past four years. She can also be seen twice in the You’ve Gotta Move DVD by Aerosmith, which was partially filmed during an Orlando show.