Lauren is an accredited and award-winning public relations professional. Born and raised in Central Florida, Lauren prides herself on her knowledge of the marketplace and her intuitive instincts for strategic marketing and public relations. In her more than 15 years of experience in the industry, Lauren has worked with an array of clients, ranging from those in residential and commercial real estate, association management, healthcare, finance, retail, restaurant, education, beauty/spa, high-tech, legal, architecture, distribution management/supply chain, energy/solar, non-profit and service industries.
3M, AV Homes, BICE Italian Ristorante, Bubba Gump Shrimp Co., DisplaySearch, The First Tee of Central Florida, Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar, Florida Hospital, Hearst Business Media, Lakeside Behavioral Healthcare, Litchford & Christopher PA, The Loop, MarketLauncher, Mercedes Homes, New Traditions Bank, The NPD Group, Northwestern Mutual Financial, ProductionHUB, Ruth's Chris Steak House, Solarbuzz, Source2, Tavistock and the University of Central Florida, among others.
Content development, writing, media relations, research, and crisis counsel
- University of Florida graduate (B.S. in Public Relations, B.A. in Political Science)
- 2016 President, PRSA Orlando Regional Chapter
- 2018 Chair, Independent Practitioners Alliance (PRSA National); member, nominating committee for the organization’s Sunshine District (state of Florida)
- Avid reader and self-proclaimed news junkie
- AP Style geek
- Can often be found cleaning up the messes of elementary-aged son, toddler daughter, and/or rescue puppy
Little Known Fact
Lauren’s parents stole her name from the doctor who delivered her. She was born a month early, and they had not yet selected a name. The doctor’s wife had delivered a baby girl the month before and they named her “Lauren Michelle.” Her parents liked it so much they said “we’ll take it!” Ever since, Lauren has been on the lookout for the original Lauren Michelle.