Carolyn is a proven thought-leader with a distinguished reputation as a mentor and role model among her industry peers. Few can match her ethical compass and sound judgment. She combines big-picture strategic counsel and detail-oriented tactical support to exceed the needs of the client with a keen ability to stay ahead of the trends without losing focus on the fundamentals of PR. Carolyn is also a gifted writer with the uncanny ability to convey client messages with pinpoint accuracy.
BakerHostetler LLP, BankFIRST, Central Florida Regional Transportation Authority/ LYNX, Children’s Home Society of Florida, Florida Dairy Farmers, Florida Hospital, Indian River Medical Center, , Orange County Public Schools, Ruth’s Hospitality Group, South Florida Water Management District, United HealthCare of Florida, US Equity Advantage
Strategic planning, client service, editorial/content creation services, issues/crisis communications management
- Proud member of the Gator Nation with a BS in journalism from the University of Florida
- Mother of two gainfully employed college graduates and an energetic Vizsla grandpuppy
- Leadership involvement in PRSA at the local, state and national levels
- Founding director of the Health Care Center for the Homeless
- Avid gardener with a penchant for roses, hydrangeas and orchids
Little Known Fact
Carolyn has run six half-marathons and is trying to convince herself to double down on a full marathon. Proof that you’re never too old to succumb to peer pressure.