With a keen eye toward the big picture, Amanda combines public relations and marketing communications strategies to bolster the effectiveness of PR, utilizing both traditional and new media tactics. Her love of the written word and knack for a strong news hook has catapulted her clients onto the pages of national, regional and local news outlets. When she’s not trying out the latest fitness craze, Amanda works for Rifle Paper Company and moonlights for us through her own consultancy, 4bes PR. She also loves coffee.
Baker Barrios Architects, Chuy’s Tex-Mex, Enterprise Florida, Nemours Children’s Hospital, Physician Associates, Rider Sandals, St. Joe Company, Stein Mart, YMCA of Central Florida
Strategic planning, client service, media relations and social media strategy and execution, community relations, writing/editorial services, marketing communications execution
- University of Central Florida (BS in Marketing)
- Past president and active member, FPRA Orlando Area Chapter
- Active member of the Junior League of Greater Orlando, 5k advisor
- Wife who loves to explore new cities with her husband
- Did we mention she loves coffee?
Little Known Fact
Amanda played with the High School marching band when she was in sixth grade. Her instrument of choice was the trumpet.