Outlet Center Announces Holiday Hours
ORLANDO, Fla. (November 3, 2016) — Holiday shopping is a merry experience at Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores, where guests can find convenient store-front parking and factory-direct premium quality merchandise at savings up to 75% off (and sometimes more). Celebrating its 20th anniversary this year, the TripAdvisor® Certificate of Excellence award–winning outlet center is brimming with great deals, especially on Thanksgiving Day when it is open from 10am-9pm.
Many stores offer additional savings from 20-40% off to “Friends & Family” throughout the holiday season. Savvy discount shoppers can learn about these discounts, as well as specific stores and their hours throughout the holiday season, by following the center on Facebook, Twitter (@LBVFS) and Pinterest.
2016 Holiday Hours at Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores are:
- November 23, Thanksgiving Eve, Wednesday, 10am-9pm (select stores will have extended hours)
- November 24, Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, 10am-9pm
Black Friday Weekend
- November 25, Black Friday, 7am-11pm
- November 26, Saturday, 9am-9:30pm – Extended Hours
- November 27, Sunday, 10am-7pm – Extended Hours
December ~ Christmas ~ New Year’s Day
- December 1-December 23, Monday-Saturday, 10am-9pm; Sunday, 10am-7pm
- December 24, Christmas Eve, Saturday, 10am-6pm
- December 25, Christmas Day, Sunday – Closed
- December 26-30, Monday-Friday, 10am-10pm – Extended Hours
- December 31, New Year’s Eve, Saturday, 10am-8pm
- January 1, 2017, New Year’s Day, Sunday, 10am-7pm
- January 2-31, 2017, Monday-Saturday 10am-9pm; Sunday 10am-7pm
*All stores are open unless otherwise noted.
Since opening in August 1996, Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores has nearly doubled in size, and today boasts 50 of the world’s best-known and sought-after outlet stores, including the area’s only Eddie Bauer Outlet, Old Navy Outlet and Rawlings Factory Store. Throughout its 20 years, the outlet center has welcomed Calvin Klein, Express Factory Outlet, G By Guess, Gap, Levis, Lindt, Loft, Nike, Timberland, Tommy Hilfiger, U.S. Polo Assn., Under Armour, and other popular brands. Guests can enjoy a relaxing shopping experience at the village-style center and find customer-friendly amenities and services, including an on-site Travelex, the global leader in foreign currency; an EV car charging station; and a food court and World of Coffee Internet Café. The center offers free daily scheduled shuttles servicing 66 Orlando and Kissimmee area resorts and hotels comprising 34,338 rooms.
Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores is adjacent to sister property, Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa, a TripAdvisor®, Expedia and Virgin Holiday award-winning resort with its 496 unit condominium hotel, Farrell’s Irish Pub & Grille Restaurant, signature health spa, interactive pool, tiki bar, and numerous amenities.
Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores is located just one mile from Walt Disney World at 15657 State Road 535 (S. Apopka Vineland Road), Orlando, FL 32821-6316, and two miles south of I-4, Exit 68. For current hours and more information, including a downloadable coupon to be exchanged on site for a coupon booklet valued up to hundreds of dollars in savings, visit www.LBVFS.com, or call 407-238-9301.
- Terry Lynn Morris, Director of Marketing, 407-238-9301, x106, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jennifer Bisbee, Bisbee and Co., PR, 407-857-6443, Jennifer@BisbeeAndCo.com
Editor’s Note: Click here to download images. Photo credit: Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores